Knoxville, TN 37902
4 beds | 6033 sqft
The Ely Building was built in 1903 as the home and office for Dr. S. M. Miller. The new owners purchased the property with the goal of rehabilitating the space into their family home. A new modern steel stair with open risers was inserted which provides access and serves as a light monitor bringing light through the building from the roof to the basement. This stair includes a slatted white oak screen which visually unifies the vertical element. The restrained yet sophisticated materials palette, including wide plank natural finish white oak floors, lacquered white cabinets, and statuary marble backsplashes, complements the historic nature of the property. The new rooftop space is perfect for gatherings or private setting relaxation. (Excerpts by Brandon Pace)
Listing Office: Alliance Sotheby's International Realty
Last Updated: October - 12 - 2021
The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2020 All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. This information is updated weekly, however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.